Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Want some BRIGHT COLORFUL LIPS this Spring???

If you see my daily, then you know that I loving hot pink lips right now!  When I go to the makeup store, it is like my eyes go straight to the lipsticks to see if they have came out with any new bright pink colors.  I was so bummed because when MAC came out with the Wonder Woman collection, I fell in love with one of their lipsticks but I was too late and it sold out!  I still cannot get that color out of my head so I have been trying to recreate it.
Before I put on any bright color of lipstick I always apply Laura Geller Lip Spackle ($24) first!  I learned about this product this from Kandee Johnson and I love it.  It prevents your lipstick from bleeding or changing colors.  I carry one in my purse at all times and in my makeup kit for my clients.
What I am using right now is two colors…first I apply Mac Cherry Lipliner ($13.00) and outline my lips and then also blend in the color on my lips so I don’t have a harsh line.  Then I apply Mac Girl About Town Lipstick ($14.50) over the liner and press together and you get that perfect HOT PINK lip! 
I have done a nude eye and a smokey eye and it seems to work with both, even though I prefer the nude eye, especially for spring. 
Some other colors that I really want to try but haven’t had the chance are…
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in REBELLE ($32)
Dior Addict in DIORKISS ($28)
Yves Saint Laurent in ROSE CULTE ($34)


Here is a pic of my dog, Good Time Sammy, with a lasting lip mark of my love!
Hope your summer is filled with hot pink lips!!!
Hugs…
Annastina

No comments: