Does everything seem too complicated for you right now? As we get older our lives seem to get more difficult, we work late nights, we party hard, we eat the wrong things, we don't rest enough, our stress level is high, we worry more and as a result our lives become more complicated. Over the course of time, we make our lives more complex, and we start losing touch with who we really are and what we really need. So why can't we simplify our lives? How do we do this? Below are 10 ways to simplify your life.
1. Live below your means. Don’t buy stuff you don’t need. Always sleep on big purchases. Create a budget and savings plan and stick to both of them.
2. Get up 30 minutes earlier so you don’t have to rush around like a mad man. That 30 minutes will help you avoid speeding tickets, tardiness, and other unnecessary headaches.
3. Don’t waste your time on jealously. The only person you’re competing against is yourself.
4. Say “I love you” to your loved ones as often as possible.
5. Be curious. Don’t be scared to learn something new.
6. Set priorities for yourself and act accordingly.
7. Spend time with nice people who are smart, driven, and likeminded.
8. Let go of things you can’t change. Concentrate on things you can.
9. Make mistakes, learn from them, laugh about them, and move along.
10. Ask someone if you aren’t sure!