Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Motivational Women...Past and Present!!!

For those that know me, I love inspirational quotes!  There are so many women past and present who have given me the courage to continue to keep fighting for what I believe in. These are some of the quotes that have inspired me by these famous women. 

1. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt 

2. If you feel incomplete, you alone must fill yourself with love in all your empty, shattered spaces. -Oprah Winfrey

3. Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got. -Janis Joplin

4. Many people have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose. - Hellen Keller 

5. In spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart. I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery and death. - Anne Frank

6. You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt

7. Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. - Mary Tyler Moore

8. If you don’t like something change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude. - Maya Angelou

9. Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then. - Katherine Hepburn 

10. What matters most is that we learn from living - Doris Lessing 

Hugs...
Annastina

No comments: