Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nail Polish...THE PERFECT ACCESSORY!!!

I am obsessed with this spring and summer’s nail polish trends!  I love experimenting with new colors and patterns.  Me, personally, I am loving the bright, neon colors…I wish I had time to change my polish everyday because I want to wear them all.  Here are some of the colors that have caught my eye…
Neons - I have to say that I love the new neon nail colors; they are flirty and fun, just like a summer day! Even if at first glance you think they are a little too much for you, try them just on your toes. You might find that after you wear them on your toes for one week, you’ll be ready to go full-on neon the next!
Grays…Grays are a staple in my nail polish collection. They’re versatile, go with everything, and are still totally trendy and fresh. I always feel great when I’m rocking a gray polish!

Even better, my favorite shades are still in for this spring – this trend has been around for a while now and doesn’t seem to be leaving anytime soon! However, what I’ve been noticing for this spring is that people are abandoning winter’s dark grays and instead choosing lighter (much more springy) grays. I can’t wait to get my hands on a couple of bottles in these shades!

Blues…Let me first just say that I am SO EXCITED for this trend!  So, for this spring, I’m psyched that all types of blue polishes are popping up everywhere.
This trend isn’t limited to pastel hues, though – it also includes rich, bright blues, like Butter London’s Blagger, as well as muted blues and periwinkles. This such a fun nail trend because you really aren’t limited to just one hue; choose any shade of blue that you like, and your nails will look perfectly modern and on-trend.

Nudes - It seems that the population has a love-hate relationship with nude polishes; they go in and out of style very quickly and can be super cute one minute, and completely shunned from a girl’s polish collection the next. However, I’m happy to say that they’re officially back in style right now!

Some people avoid nude polishes because they don’t like looking like a mannequin, however, if you pick the right shade, that definitely won’t happen! It’s all about choosing nudes that work against your skin color. If you feel too monotone wearing a nude polish, opt for one with some different undertones or subtle shimmer to change it up a little bit!

What are your favorite colors to wear this summer?

Hugs…

Annastina

No comments: