Sunday, June 5, 2011

Product Review on CREST 2 HOUR WHITESTRIPS!!!

I love having white teeth…just like everyone else!  I recently read a product review on the Crest 2 Hour Express Whitestrips and decided to try it.  Afterwards I thought it would be a good idea to do my own review.
So let’s start with the pros…
Very easy to use and I was waiting for burning or foaming and there was none of that.  The strips stuck to your teeth very well and I never had to readjust them.  During the 2 hours, I was able to do anything which was nice.  The results were AMAZING!  I really saw a huge difference…I forgot to take a before picture…so I took a picture with the strips on and then when I was done so at least you can see the results (I do not know why the camera took the picture in different lighting so I tried to do my best to show actual results).
Before
On to the cons…
So because of bad bleaching in the past…I have really sensitive teeth…at first I was so surprised that my teeth didn’t hurt during the 2 hour process.  I thought I was in the clear, but then a few hours after I took the strips off, the pain came.  It was pretty bad…I had to take Tylenol…and that didn’t help much either.  I couldn’t drink anything cold or anything hot.  But the next morning when I woke up the pain was pretty much gone. 
After
So since you only have to do this once every 3 months, will I do it again?  Probably…I am so happy with the results!!!
If you have sensitive teeth and do not do well with the pain…then I wouldn’t suggest using this product but if you can handle pain, then get ready for some white teeth! 

No comments: