Thursday, June 30, 2011

Get out of your COMFORT ZONE!!!

It has been a couple weeks since I last blogged.  Work has really picked up and I LOVE my job so that has been such a blessing.  Once a year, my mom and I take a trip together, and last week we went to Las Vegas for a couple days.  I might actually do a blog on Las Vegas soon, since I was married there and seem to go there quite often.  I always have people asking me what restaurants, shows and shops to go to...so I might just put it in a blog.  Let me know if that is something you’re interested in reading.

But between all the work and fun, the reason I have not blogged, is I have been trying to sort my thoughts out with where I want my career and dreams to go.  And with all the thoughts, I have been putting fear and doubt in my head.  Yesterday I think I finally had a break through.

I have a friend right now who is starting her own business and it has taken off and she and I are always trying to encourage each other.  And every time I am encouraging her I am getting mad at myself because I am not listening to my own advice.  It is so easy for me to encourage people but why can’t I encourage myself?  Why am I not putting my own advice into action?  I think putting words into actions is the most difficult task to do...stepping out of my comfort zone is not something I have had to do a lot.  But I think it is time and it is time to start practicing what I preach to all my friends.

So I decided that I am going to start my day with great intentions.  I am going to get past the fear that says that I am not worthy to have the life that I desire to have.  I have to remember that things and people don't come knocking on my door and what I can imagine I can conceive. I need to act on what is in MY head, believe what I envision and dream big.  Face my fears of success and failure and understand that both are used to mature me.

What advice do you have when someone has fears or doubts?  I would love to hear them!

Hugs...
Annastina

No comments: