Saturday, March 19, 2011

Want some LUV HANDLES?!?!?

Want to glam up your kitchenware?  I think these are so fun!  My friend, Tia, started making these and they are selling like crazy.  These are handmade and are so creative! 

They also make awesome gifts…weddings, bridal showers, mother’s day, or any holiday!  Glam up your dinner parties or add some sparkle to your summer picnics.  They are great quality silverware and she uses the best beads and crystals.

Right now they are $20 each and I know she is selling them as a set, but not sure the price on those.  You can purchase ones that are already made in the pictures or you can tell her what colors you want and she will customize them for you! 
These will also be avaliable at the SPRING BLING party on APRIL 1ST!  See invite on Facebook for more information!
These ones are mine and since I am not a huge cook, I am going to use them as kitchen décor and hang them on my wall!  I am so excited to get mine!


If you want to get your hands on some of these Luv Handles, you can contact Tia at tiasongroberts@hotmail.com or contact me for her phone number.
Have a great weekend...I am going to get out to enjoy this SUNSHINE!!!
Hugs...
Annastina


No comments: