Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Need some motivation, inspiration or encouragement???

Do you love the new look of my blog?  My sister-in-law, Kathie, created it for me and I LOVE IT!  Now my website, blog and business cards all have the same feel to them.  THANK YOU KATHIE!
I love motivational quotes!  Sometimes they help me get through a tough day, give me the courage to keep moving forward or just make me smile.  Some of my all time favorite quotes are from icons that have encouraged me to keep doing what I love…Marilyn, Audrey, Coco and Elizabeth to name a few. 
Then there are the quotes or verses that I really hold on too when life feels impossible…some of my favorite bible verses…I say these to myself when I really need to lean on God and understand that my life is in his hands.
I feel everyone needs some inspiration and motivation in life.  These quotes below are some of my favorites…hopefully they can inspire you when you need some encouragement!

"Everyone's a star and deserves the right to twinkle." - Marilyn Monroe (I use this quote on my website because I feel everyone has beauty inside and out and I love seeing women “twinkle”!)

""I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you learn to appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself...and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.""  - Marilyn Monroe

I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn

"I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them." -Elizabeth Taylor

“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” – Coco Chanel

"It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else." - Erna Bombeck

Take your time. Do things right. Love as much as you can, as often as you can. Radiate vibrance, speak words of truth, live with joy. Inspire others. Share ideas. Live in peace. Create your art. Be who you want to be, not who someone else thinks you should be. Make others happy and give life all you’ve got, because if you just breathe a little, you’ll see everything is just fine.

Be honest. Work hard. Be choosy. Say “thank you”, “I love you” and “great job” to someone each day. Love your life and what you have been given, it is not accidental – search for your purpose and do it the best you can. Dreaming does matter – it allows you to become that which you aspire to be. Forgive - it frees the soul! Recognize the special people you’ve been blessed to know.  (I found this one in a hotel room I was staying at last October and I fell in love with it!)

Proverbs 3:5-6  Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.


Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
What are some of your favorite quotes?  I would love to hear them!
Hugs…
Annastina


No comments: