Monday, April 25, 2011

10 things to think about on a Monday morning!

These past couple weeks have been so crazy and it has thrown me off track on my blogging...but I’M BACK!  I have had some amazing opportunities come my way and I have also had some setbacks...so it has been quite a rollercoaster.  This morning I woke up and decided it is time to put my “big girl panties on” and move these boulders out of my way.  Affirmations, motivation tools and prayer always helps me and gives me the strength to move forward and what a better time to do that then on a Monday morning!

Monday mornings are always hectic, crazy and sometimes they can be overwhelming. It's the beginning of school, work week and for some of us a new day to rewrite our journey.  I think having "Monday" morning rituals are helpful to help you reduce stress, clear your mind and make progress towards a successful day.  Reminding yourself of the simple things in life will keep you motivated and active to do more. Below are 10 things to think about on a Monday morning...

1. Everything I do is by choice.  There is always another option.

2. I must keep dreaming.  Wanting what I don’t think I can have is the first step to making my dreams a reality.

3. I will prioritize my obligations and do the important things first.

4. I will not try to read other people’s minds.  I will not make other people try to read mine.  I will communicate effectively.

5. If I want to remember it, I will write it down in a trusted location.

6. Everyone has a story.  There’s a reason why people are the way they are.  I will appreciate them just the way they are.

7. The biggest mistake I can make is doing nothing because I’m scared to make a mistake.

8. There are extraordinary things going on in my life.  I have a lot to be thankful for.

9.  The most important things in my life are my health, my family and friends, and my education.  Everything else is secondary.

10. Every mistake I make is progress.  I must learn from my mistakes and the mistakes of others.

Hugs...

Annastina

No comments: