Thursday, July 21, 2011

Product Review...Benefit They're Real Mascara!!!

A couple weeks ago, I was in Sephora buying some products and I had enough points on my card to receive one of their free sample products.  One of them was Benefits new They’re Real mascara ($22)…and…I LOVE it!!!

The brush was very easy to work with. The tip of the brush makes it very easy to reach those inner lashes without smudging.  It delivered product evenly and made it very easy to apply mascara to the bottom lashes without making a mess. I like the length of the wand and made application easy.  I had no problem with clumping but I would recommend only applying a few coats.  
The mascara gives a lot of volume and length and I love the great curl it adds, which gave a very eye-opening effect.  I am very impressed by this mascara and plan on buying it again when I run out of my sample!  I wear it every day!  I would definitely recommend this mascara to my friends!
Hugs…
Annastina

No comments: